As low as $1.09 per oz over spot!
These premium Silver bars contain a full oz of .9999 fine Silver and are made entirely in America using Silver refined at Republic Metals Corporation's Miami headquarters. The purity and metal content make this perfect for investors and collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Single bars come in plastic flips. Multiples of 20 will come in packaged plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Waving stars and stripes, reminiscent of the American flag, in an even purer form than previous offerings.
- Reverse: Stamped APMEX and RMC logos with double circular border and the bars weight.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
This heavy duty rectangular tube provides secure storage for up to 20 ounces of 1 oz Silver bars.
Silver bars are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz APMEX/RMC Co-Branded Silver bar to your cart today!
Headquartered in Miami, Republic Metals Corporation was established in 1980 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected primary Precious Metals refineries in the world. Throughout its illustrious history, Republic Metals has displayed excellence in Precious Metals refining in a manner that is considered environmentally friendly, as demonstrated through its long-standing ISO14001 registration.
Republic Metals currently holds listings on the LBMA, COMEX, SGE, and SBMA with recognitions for responsible business practices from the Responsible Jewellery Council, Conflict Free Smelter Initiative, and Ethical Alliance. As an LBMA-designated “Responsible Gold Party,” all business conducted by Republic Metals is performed in accordance with its stringent Patriot Act compliance and supply chain policies.