1917 Standing Liberty Quarter Type-I XF-45 NGC
This Type-I Standing Liberty Quarter has been graded XF-45 by NGC, one of the largest authentication and grading services. The quality of this Liberty Quarter makes it perfect for a type set collection.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 8,740,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!