1943/2-P Silver Jefferson Nickel MS-65 PCGS
Nice example of an early Jefferson Nickel. This is a blast white coin making the overdate much easier to see and appreciate! The overdate is most prevalent at the bottom loop of the 3.
- Contains 35% Silver, 56% Copper and 9% Manganese.
- PCGS certification guarantees a grade of MS-65.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Rare 1943/2 overdate.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Displays the facade of Monticello, Jefferson's home.
- The mintmark “P” for the Philadelphia mint was used for the first time in American coinage history.
Protect and display your Jefferson Nickel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a great one to add to your collection. Add this 1943/2-P overdate Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!