The 1995 Proof Silver Kookaburra features a kookaburra in full flight, designed by Jovan Radanovich.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with the mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited Minted of 1,500 proof coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The popular Kookaburra design is shown, along with a small distinguishing Privy mark for the Melbourne Centenary.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Commemorative Florin produced in 1935 to mark the Melbourne Centenary and is issued to the commemorate the NAA International Coin, Medal and Banknote Fair in Melbourne July 15-16, 1995.