1877 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-61+ NGC
A vintage coin that is a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. In MS-62, this coin is worth nearly $4,000.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Certified an MS-61 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!