Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This coin features beautiful cartwheel luster throughout. This coin is worth over $20,000 in MS-67.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 12,708,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1942-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!