This Indian Head Cent, from the last year of issue, is the key date in the series. The low mintage, plus the PCGS certification, makes this 1909-S Indian Head Cent a great collector's item.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Extra Fine-45 condition.
- Mintage of 309,000 pieces, the second lowest mintage in the series.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty in a Native American headdress.
- Reverse: Depicts an oak wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1909-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!