This Ultra Gem coin has white fields with outstanding eye appeal as expected on an MS-67 and no distracting marks are present.
- Contains 0.0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 60,740,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
Protect and display your graded 1942-D Mercury Dime coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this MS-67 1942-D Mercury Dime to your cart today!