Surviving 100+ years with only light circulation, this coin is an excellent way to enhance any investment portfolio. Only 11 coins are graded higher by PCGS and none known in Mint State. Super rare coin with a low mintage of only 16,000 coins.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the AU-53 condition.
- Mintage of only 16,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!