A nice blast white coin that is a solid MS-64. Update your set with this outstanding example.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 12,614,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!