Surviving 100+ years with no circulation, this coin is an excellent way to enhance any investment portfolio. A much tougher coin to find in higher grades as only 11 coins have been graded higher by both PCGS and NGC combined.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Mintage of only 191,030 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!