1905 Liberty Head V Nickel MS-66 PCGS
A beautiful coin dripping with luster with white frosty devices and deep fields. Great coin for a high grade type set! Only 31 coins graded by both PCGS and NGC combined! This coin is bright and lusterous as an MS-66 should be!
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!