A beautiful Silver coin which is part of The Most Expensive Painting of All Time series. The royal family of Qatar paid more than 250 million dollars for this painting.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 600 coins.
- Obverse: Depiction of a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A colorful square coin depicting men playing cards. The painting has a quiet, still mood; the card players do not reveal their emotions.
Join the club of the richest collectors. Add this Silver coin to your cart today!