This coin meets the strict standards of CAC. This pre-1933 beauty has survived more than 100+ years without ever having been circulated. Nice quality to enhance your portfolio and is guaranteed by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors. Add this certified Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!