This 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar is virtually mark-free! Perfect coin for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!