In February 2012, the Ministry of Finance decided to issue commemorative coins in 2015 and 2016 for the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction project. A part of the sales revenues of this series was donated to this project.
- Contains 0.6423 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of just 9,737. Only 973 coins were available outside of Japan.
- This proof coin comes in an original Japan Mint square capsule along with a box.
- Obverse: Features a three flying doves above satellite view of the northeastern Japanese area, where the magnitude-9 earthquake unleashed the savage tsunami.
- Reverse: Features a tableau of flying doves in front of the Miracle Pine. The Japanese inscription states that the coin was minted in the 27th year of the reign of Emperor Akihito.
- Guaranteed by the Japan Mint.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beauty to your cart today!