This 1879-O Morgan Silver Dollar exhibits nice peripheral toning on both the obverse and reverse and is graded MS-65 by Paramount International Coin Co.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Very interesting old holder from the Paramount International Coin Corporation.
- These are the same type of holder that was used to slab the Redfield Collection, when it was sold by Paramount.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1879-O Paramount Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!