Rare Tetradrachms struck during the reign of Alexander II in Pamphylia/Perga.
- Pamphylia, Perga: AR Tetradrachm (16.92 grams) circa 221-188 BC.
- Pamphylia is located in the southern part of what is now Turkey.
- NGC certification as a Choice Very Fine guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Head of Heracles right, wearing lion-skin headdress.
- Reverse: Zeus seated left holding eagle and scepter, H in left field.
Protect and display your Aspendus Silver Tetradrachm coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Perga Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!