This is a nice gem uncirculated 3-coin set that is blast white. This set includes coins from the Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco mints.
- Contains 1.08 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the condition of each coin.
- The Philadelphia and Denver issues have a mintage of 6,004 coins, while the San Francisco issue has a mintage of 62,091.
- Obverse: Features a bust of Booker T. Washington.
- Reverse: Displays a legend “From Slave Cabin To Hall Of Fame” along with a depiction of the log-cabin.
- Designed by Isaac Scott Hathaway.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Booker T. Washington Half Dollar Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This set will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar Set to your order today!
Booker T. Washington was an African-American educator, author, orator and adviser to presidents of the United States. Between 1890 and 1915, Washington was the dominant leader in the African-American community. He was the last generation of black American leaders born into slavery and became the leading voice of the former slaves and their descendants.