This intimidating Gargoyle statue features muscular beast perched atop an old heirloom safe protecting ones wealth. Each statue contains at least 13 oz of pure Silver and comes housed in a protective box and certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 13 oz of Silver.
- Each statue comes in a protective case accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Design by Rafael Fernandez which depicts a tree-dimensional Gargoyle.
- Base: Features an oversized old fashioned safe with life-like texture, handle, hinges & rivets.
- Bottom: Features a laser-engraved serial number along with the weight and purity.
Protect your Silver from toning by adding cotton gloves to your order.
These Silver Statues possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork. Add this beautiful 13 oz Silver Statue to your collection today!
Each Silver Statue features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to the artwork of the life-like statue.
Gargoyles served humanity for thousands of years by standing watch and guarding structures, scaring off evil spirits.
In contemporary fiction, gargoyles are typically depicted as a winged humanoid race with demonic features generally horns, a tail, talons, and may or may not have a beak. Gargoyles can generally use their wings (if they have any) to fly or glide and are often depicted as having a rocky hide, or being capable of turning into stone in one way or another, a reference to their structural roots. If they don't have wings (like this one), they will scale the building's outer walls and either walk the streets at night or they will go inside buildings. Gargoyles are as also known to protect buildings from evil spirits.