This 1941-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 8,098,000.
- Population of 629 coins at this level with 9 coins graded higher as of 12/7/2016.
- This Walking Liberty Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Features the "S", San Francisco mintmark.
Showcase your certified Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1941-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded MS-66 by PCGS to your cart today!