This 1979 U.S. Proof Set includes 6 coins in the original mint packaging.
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
- 1979 represents the inaugural year of the first U.S. small dollar coin, the Susan B. Anthony dollar.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Housed in original mint packaging, a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
- Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Washington quarter, Kennedy half dollar and Susan B. Anthony dollar in their standard compositions.
- This Type 1 variety features a filled "S" mintmark.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1979 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!