Really nice for the grade! This coin would fit well in a high grade set of Peace Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1926-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!