This 1911 $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 704,000.
- Population of 772 coins at this grade level with 158 graded higher.
- This Indian Gold Quarter Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1911 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!