This 1908-D $10 Indian Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 836,500.
- Population of 282 coins with 176 graded higher as of 12/7/2016.
- This Indian Gold Eagle has a denomination of $10.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Features the D - Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-D Indian Gold Eagle graded MS-62 by PCGS to your cart today!