This 1902 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 253!
- This coin has a mintage of 82,400.
- Population of 253 coins at this grade level with 93 graded higher.
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1902 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!