1900 $2.50 Gold Quarter Eagle PR-67 DCAM PCGS
This 1900 $2.50 Gold Quarter Eagle has been certified as PR-67 DCAM by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of 6 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 205.
- Population of 6 coins at this grade level with 4 graded higher.
- This Quarter Gold Eagle has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-67 DCAM condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Quarter Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1900 Quarter Gold Eagle graded PR-67 DCAM by PCGS to your cart today!