This 1877 Liberty Seated Quarter has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 61 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 10,911,200.
- Population of 61 coins at this level with 51 coins graded higher as of 12/7/2016.
- This Liberty Seated Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Seated Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1877 Liberty Seated Quarter graded MS-66 by PCGS to your cart today!