This 1874 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as AU-58 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 53,140.
- Population of 126 coins at this grade level with 73 graded higher.
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1874 Liberty Gold Eagle graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!