This 1861 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 168!
- This coin has a mintage of 2,976,453.
- Population of 168 coins at this grade level with 156 graded higher.
- This Liberty Gold Double Eagle has a denomination of $20.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1861 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded MS-61 by PCGS to your cart today!