Minted at KOMSCO the official mint of South Korea, this is Korea's very first release of their Silver medal bullion series. The series will bear a new concept of measurement as 1 CLAY.
The first issue features Chiwoo Cheonwang, a legendary figure in Korean history who is known as a symbol for victory and a guardian figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other medals will be in protective plastic.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea with a limited mintage of only 30,000.
- Obverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress with spear and shield.
- Reverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- New concept of measurement value as 1 CLAY.
Don't miss the chance of owning the inaugural release of Korea's first ever Silver medal bullion series! Add one of these Korean 1 oz Silver medals to your cart today!