The Indian Skull is the first in a 5-coin series designed as a slithery alternative to the United States Silver Eagle. Future coins will include the 1804 Silver dollar, the Continental dollar, 1913 Liberty Head nickel, and the 2010 Justice Platinum Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of a Skull Indian. The design was originally hand-engraved by legendary Hobo Nickel engraving Paolo “Mr The” Curcio on a 1937 Nickel.
- Reverse: Features an adaptation of the world’s best-selling Silver coin, the American Silver Eagle, fashioned from a series of snakes.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Antique Round to your collection today!
Each round features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to its collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance, as the detail seems to pop off the round's surface.
The United Snakes of America is a 5-coin collection that explores the lies and corruption at the very core of government and its ideals.