The Kruger Leopard is the first in a 5-round series. These rounds commemorate the life of Paul Kruger and the ideals he fought fiercely to defend. Future coins will include the Rhinoceros, the African Elephant, the Cape Buffalo and the African Lion.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Paul Kruger with a top hat and his tobacco pipe.
- Reverse: Features a majestic leopard resting on a tree branch.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Antique Round to your collection today!
Each round features an antique finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to its collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance, as the detail seems to pop off the round's surface.
Kruger hated Gold, predicting that, “This Gold is still going to soak our country in blood". His words proved to be quite prophetic.
The Silver Kruger is a reminder that a man fighting for freedom and what he knows in his heart to be right fights with the ferocity of a hundred men.
Defiant in its existence, the Silver Kruger is a constant reminder that we know the true nature of elitism, and the reign of debt & death is coming to an end.