This 1916-D Mercury Dime has been certified as VG-08 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 264,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s VG-08 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature a "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Mercury Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1916-D Mercury Dime graded VG-08 by PCGS to your cart today!