Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the most wanted American bullion coin, the Gold Buffalo.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes the 1 oz Gold Proof Buffalo, a 1 oz Silver bar finished in .9999 fine Gold and a buffalo figurine.
- Silver bar is individually numbered.
- Mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse Gold Buffalo: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse Gold Buffalo: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Obverse Silver bar: Depicts the buffalo in its native habitat with an image of the American flag in the background.
- Reverse Silver bar: Features a full image of a buffalo with rock formations and a setting sun in the background.
Add this beautiful set that celebrates an American icon to your cart today!