This coin has a nice look with superb luster and light honest wear. This coin would be perfect for a type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-55 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1912 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!