This vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to acquire Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than a century ago.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with shield at chest and wings outstretched holding an olive branch and cluster of arrows.
- Mintage of 88,982 pieces.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1844-D Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!