Nice even wear with even color makes this circulated coin an exceptionally nice piece. No distracting marks are present a great coin for any circulated set.
- Contains .1933 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated-55 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle, with a shield on its chest, holding 3 arrows while perched on a branch.
Display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this certified 1845 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!