The 1910-S is a semi-key date for the series.
- Beautiful red color peaks through.
- Second year of issue for the Lincoln Cent design.
- Graded and encapsulated by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Effigy of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Two wheat ears with "E PLURIBUS UNUM" above and "ONE CENT" and United States of America in the center.
Protect and display your Lincoln Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this second year of issue 1910-S Lincoln Cent to your cart today!