A work of art on this French 50 Francs coin that contain more silver than U.S. silver dollars! Buy in quantity and save! Dates from 1974-1979 of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .8682 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each of these coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Enwreathed value surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Hercules flanked by two maidens designed by Augustin Dupre.
- All coins struck at the Paris Mint.
Containing .8682 of an ounce of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are larger than U.S. Silver Dollars, and make great collectors items as well as a nice investment in Silver World coins. Add some of these French 50 Franc coins to your cart today! Dates (1974-1979) are of our choice and limited to available inventory. Most will be AU or better, but a few lower grades may be in the mix as well. Listed in Krause as KM#941.1.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.8682 troy oz|