Any quantity only $5.99 per coin over spot!
This is the second coin of a series released by the Scottsdale Mint for Fiji. These coins have a limited mintage, which further adds to their collectibility and strong bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in Certi-Lock packaging. Multiples of 25 come in a Scottsdale box.
- Limited mintage of 75,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a Banded Iguana, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Features the Fiji crest along with denomination of 1 Dollar.
These 1 oz Fiji Iguana coins are a great way to diversify your investment portfolio and protect against inflation or economic downturn. Add this 2016 Iguana Silver coin to your holdings today!
Note that the capsules for these coins have some minor imperfections in the form of small, faint opaque marks in a small part of the capsule, but the coins are still in beautiful BU condition.
Each Silver Iguana coin will include the new Certi-Lock® technology. Each assay card is made from a tamper-evident holographic material that will include an encrypted barcode and embedded synthetic DNA that can be verified with the Certi-Lock® phone app. The Certi-Lock® phone app is available for free download on both iPhone and Android phones.