This 1917-S Reverse mintmark Walking Liberty Half Dollar has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 5,554,000.
- Population of 260 coins at this grade level with 64 graded higher.
- This Reverse mint mark Walking Liberty Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mint mark.
Showcase your certified Reverse mint mark Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1917 Reverse mint mark Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!