This 1884 Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-65 (DMPL) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 33 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 14,070,000.
- Population of 33 coins at this grade level with 7 graded higher.
- This Morgan Dollar has a denomination of $1.00.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 (DMPL) condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1884 Morgan Dollar graded MS-65 (DMPL) by PCGS to your cart today!