This 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar has been certified as MS-66 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 491,600.
- Population of 460 coins at this grade level with 46 graded higher.
- This Walking Liberty Half Dollar has a denomination of $0.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the "D" mint mark.
Showcase your certified Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar graded MS-66 by PCGS to your cart today!