This 1814/3 Capped Bust $5 Gold Half Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 15 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 15,454.
- Population of 15 coins at this grade level with 14 graded higher as of 12/13/2016.
- Contains 0.258 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust $5 Gold Half Eagle coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1814/3 Capped Bust $5 Gold Half Eagle coin graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!