This 1902 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as PR-60 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 3 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 114.
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level with 31 graded higher as of 12/13/2016.
- This $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has a denomination of $20.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-60 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1902 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded PR-60 by PCGS to your cart today!