Mexican Libertads are rapidly gaining popularity in the United States and are not easy to come by with their historically low mintages. This 1986 1 oz Silver Libertad has been graded an MS-65 by NGC, which lists a population of just 30 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Population of 30 coins at this level.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your certified Silver Libertad in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The 1 oz Silver Libertad is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this certified 1986 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!