As low as $0.99 per set over spot!
These Silver bars contain 5 full oz of .999 fine Silver and are made entirely in America using Silver refined and minted at Republic Metals Corp headquartered in Miami.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Single bars come in plastic. Depending on availability, multiples of 25 come in a cardboard box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features RMC logo, an iron rod above the "M" as it pours liquid metal into the burning furnace for purification, along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Intentionally left blank.
- Guaranteed by Republic Metals Corporation.
Protect your investments by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Silver bars are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 5 oz RMC Bar to your cart today!
Republic Metals Corporations (RMC) was established in 1980 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected Precious Metals refiners in the world. Throughout its illustrious history RMC has displayed excellence by becoming the first Precious Metals refiner in the United States to obtain ISO 14001:2015 Certification.
The ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard that demonstrates a commitment to managing environmental impact of an organization. This program outlines how to effectively increase environmental performance and cut waste without comprising quality.
RMC currently holds listings on the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), Commodity Exchange (COMEX) , Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), and Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA). As and LBMA-designated "Responsible Gold Party," all business conducted by RMC is performed in accordance with its stringent Patriot Act compliance and supply chain policies. They are also recognized and responsible for business practices from the Responsible Jewelery Council, Conflict Free Smelter Initiative, and the Ethical Alliance.