Nice, problem-free example of this short-lived type coin!
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse : Features an eagle in flight.
- Mintage of 8,740,000 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1917 Type-I Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1808 troy oz|