|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, this vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to hold a coin that circulated in the U.S. perhaps a century ago!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens with the motto "E Pluribus Unum" divided by stars on the edge.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.